When I feel happy, I dare to laugh among people.
But when I feel blue I’ve just to cried with you
Because you’re the only one who understand me.
But when I feel blue I’ve just to cried with you
Because you’re the only one who understand me.
เมื่อมีความสุข ฉันกล้าที่จะหัวเราะต่อหน้าใครต่อใครมากมาย
แต่ในยามทุกข์เศร้า เธอคือคนเดียวที่ฉันกล้าจะร้องไห้ต่อหน้า
เพราะฉันรู้...มีเพียงเธอเท่านั้นที่จะเข้าใจฉัน
แต่ในยามทุกข์เศร้า เธอคือคนเดียวที่ฉันกล้าจะร้องไห้ต่อหน้า
เพราะฉันรู้...มีเพียงเธอเท่านั้นที่จะเข้าใจฉัน
Some dream of worthy accomplishments, while others stay awake and do them.
บางคนฝันที่จะประสบความสำเร็จอย่างสวยหรู ในขณะที่บางคนกำลังลงมือกระทำ
The determined man finds the way, the other finds an excuse or alibi.
ผู้ที่แน่วแน่และมุ่งมั่นจะหาหนทางแก้ปัญหา ในขณะที่คนอื่นจะหาหนทางแก้ตัว
If you always do what interests you, then at least one person is pleased.
ถ้าคุณลงมือทำในสิ่งที่คุณสนใจอยู่เสมอ อย่างน้อยจะมีคนคนหนึ่งที่พอใจ
True love is like a jigsaw puzzle. The pieces will find themselves
when they are right for each other.
ความ รักที่แท้จริงก็เหมือนกับเกมจิ๊กซอร์ ชิ้นส่วนทั้งหมดจะสามารถค้นพบตัวเองได้ ก็ต่อเมื่อแต่ละชิ้นสามารถหาชิ้นที่"ใช่"สำหรับตัวมันเอง
I hope you feel happy when you read it.
บางคนฝันที่จะประสบความสำเร็จอย่างสวยหรู ในขณะที่บางคนกำลังลงมือกระทำ
The determined man finds the way, the other finds an excuse or alibi.
ผู้ที่แน่วแน่และมุ่งมั่นจะหาหนทางแก้ปัญหา ในขณะที่คนอื่นจะหาหนทางแก้ตัว
If you always do what interests you, then at least one person is pleased.
ถ้าคุณลงมือทำในสิ่งที่คุณสนใจอยู่เสมอ อย่างน้อยจะมีคนคนหนึ่งที่พอใจ
True love is like a jigsaw puzzle. The pieces will find themselves
when they are right for each other.
ความ รักที่แท้จริงก็เหมือนกับเกมจิ๊กซอร์ ชิ้นส่วนทั้งหมดจะสามารถค้นพบตัวเองได้ ก็ต่อเมื่อแต่ละชิ้นสามารถหาชิ้นที่"ใช่"สำหรับตัวมันเอง
I hope you feel happy when you read it.
I like this poem
ตอบลบwow! this poem is so sweet.
ตอบลบi like poem
ตอบลบI like this poem
ตอบลบI like this poem
ตอบลบwow....this poem is sweet.
ตอบลบI like this poem.
I like this poem
ตอบลบthanks for this poem,it make me fun.
ตอบลบwow very delicious
ตอบลบI like this poem.
ตอบลบThis poem is sweet,I like it.
ตอบลบ